2013年9月30日 星期一

Swingtown

Swingtown Line Dance   
Choreographer: Yvonne Anderson, Scotland (Feb 2011)
Count:52, Wall: 2, Level: High Beginner
Music: Swingtown by Shelby Lynn, Album: Restless (100 bpm)
(Demo)



編舞者Demo




(Shelby Lynne - Jamie O'Hara - Brent Maher)

When it's my time to go
I'll be singin' hi-de-ho
And if I'm truly glory bound
I'll be found in swingtown

If I saw Count and Cab
And met the Duke Man that'd be fad
And when my time rolls around
Just lay me down in swingtown

(Chorus:)
And let the heavens swing
with all their melodies

Put their names upon a big marquis
And when they need someone
to sing a harmony
If I'm there please let 'em call on me

(Instrumental)

If I walked up to those pearly gates
And met Bob Wills that'd be great
Tell Ole Satchmo to come around
We'll all get down in swingtown

(Repeat Chorus)

(Repeat First Verse)