2021年2月9日 星期二

It's Gold

 It's Gold Line Dance
Choreographer :  Antoinette Seiler (UK), Rob Fowler (ES) & I.C.E. - August 2020   
Descriptions: 48 Count , 2 Wall ,   High Improver    level line dance
Music:  Gold - Jeremy Loops    
(Demo


編舞者Demo




Music (MV)

 

We stare through new horizons
Watch the waves keep crashing in
Light the fire that you breathe in

Under the stars we're sailing
High seas keep rolling on
Through the mist so far from home

[Pre-Chorus]
But I'm not alone
So let the sunshine in
Don't get lost, Don't give in
So let the sunshine in

[Chorus]
So let's go walking in the sand (let's go walking in the sand)
Don't let time slip through your hands
Yes I've been in love before
But this times gold and that's for sure
It's gold, it's gold

So I watch you for hours
Just let the nights sink in
With shadows dancing 'round my skin
Some people call their nightmares
I take my minds astray
Whenever darkness clouds my days

沒有留言: