2021年11月23日 星期二

Getcha

Getcha Line Dance
Choreographer : Tammy Wyatt (CAN) - June 2020
Descriptions: 32 Count , 4 Wall , Beginner level line dance
Music: Getcha - Matt Lang



編舞者Demo


Music (MV)


Girl, you look a little lost Tell me did your car break down You’re a long way from the city But if you wanna hang around I’ll buy you a drink A cold beer or something pink Anything that you want Before the night is gone Wanna getcha in the middle Of a sawdust dance floor holdin’ on 1,2 steppin’ to a country song Girl I wanna getcha like that Wanna getcha in the middle Of my truck bench seat with ya kissing on me Doin’ those things make you wanna come back Girl I wanna getcha, wanna getcha like that Girl, take another sip Let me show you ‘round this bar Cause you look too damn good Not to wind up in my arms It ain’t what you had planned Come on take my hand Girl, I wanna getcha in the middle Of a sawdust dance floor holdin’ on 1,2 steppin’ to a country song Girl I wanna getcha like that Wanna getcha in the middle Of my truck bench seat with ya kissing on me Doin’ those things make you wanna come back Girl I wanna getcha, wanna getcha like that Girl, I wanna getcha in the middle Of a sawdust dance floor holdin’ on 1,2 steppin’ to a country song Girl I wanna getcha, getcha, getcha like that Wanna getcha in the middle Of my truck bench seat with ya kissing on me Doin’ those things make you wanna come back Girl I wanna getcha, wanna getcha like that


 

沒有留言: