2022年7月1日 星期五

Make You Swing

Choreographer : Roy Verdonk (NL), Jef Camps (BEL) & Annette R. Dam - April 2022
Descriptions: 48 Count , 2 Wall , Intermediate level line dance
Music: West Coast Swing - Robin Greenstein



編舞者Demo



Music (MV)



Babe, I can't resist you when you do that thing

Babe, I can't resist you when you do your thing

So come on take my hand, let's do the West Coast Swing


When I watch you dancing, you know it drives me wild

When I watch you dancing, you know it drives me wild

Well you syncopate your steps

in the West Coast style


I like the way you spin me but stay out of my slot

Sugar push me baby, give me all that you've got

when you basket whip me, I like it a lot

Do you know how to tie the West Coast knot?


You know Iím waiting for you to give that ring

Babe, I'm tired of waiting for you to give me that ring

We'll go walking down the aisle, doing the West Coast Swing


I like the way you turn me but stay out of my slot

Sugar push me baby, give me all that you've got

when you hold me close, you know I like it a lot

Come on babe, let's tie the West Coast knot


We're perfect for each other, Iím waiting for that ring

When you pop the question, Iím gonna shout and sing,

We'll go strutting down the aisle, doing the West Coast Swing

So come on take my hand, letís do the West Coast Swing

Swing it, swing it, swing it baby


沒有留言: