2022年9月16日 星期五

Honkytonk Cinderella

Choreographer : Michelle Wright (USA) - September 2022
Descriptions: 32 Count , 4 Wall , High Beginner level line dance
Music: Cinderella - Matt Cooper




編舞者Demo




Music (MV)





Cinderella girl tell me where your from This ain't your castle but you know every song So tell me baby do you like to honkey tonk And she said Hey there fella I ain't got no time to spend Talking to ya cuz I'm trying to find me a prince Gotta have him have him before midnight hits And I said Well honey honey while your searching around Come on and let me show you how we do it down south Hey Cinderella won't you dance with me I ain't no Prince Charming but I wrote this beat All you gotta do is move those feet Hey Cinderella won't you dance with me Cinderella where'd you learn to move like that Like acappela girl you don't need any track So tell me honey who taught you how to throw it back And she said There's more to me than just diamonds and crowns So Mr. Fella be my cowboy till the clock strikes twelve Hey Cinderella won't you dance with me I ain't no Prince Charming but I wrote this beat All you gotta do is move those feet Hey Cinderella won't you dance with me Hey Cinderella won't you dance with me I ain't no Prince Charming but I wrote this beat All you gotta do is move those feet Hey Cinderella won't you dance with me Hey Cinderella won't you dance with me I ain't no Prince Charming but I wrote this beat All you gotta do is move those feet Hey Cinderella won't you dance with me Cinderella Hey Cinderella Cinderella Hey Cinderella Cinderella Hey Cinderella Cinderella Hey Cinderella

 


 

沒有留言: