2022年12月4日 星期日

All Over Ezra

All Over Ezra Line Dance
Choreographer : Averil Adair (IRE) & Leon Adair Enfield (IRE) - November 2022
Descriptions: 32 Count , 4 Wall , Beginner / Improver level line dance
Music: Dance All Over Me - George Ezra




編舞者Demo




Music (MV)


 



There’s mountains on Mars And riverbeds too Infinite stars And there’s me and you There’s nothing needs doing Just keep on moving And be here now with me Won’t you be here now with me Dance, dance, dance Let it be, be, be Dance all over me C’mon and dance, dance, dance Let it be, be, be Dance all over me Tonight with me, tonight with me Won’t you cut it up and dance all over me Tonight with me, tonight with me Won’t you cut it up and dance all over me Cut it up and dance all over me Cut it up and dance all over me If you walk through the desert And fall to your knees You’re perfectly sick You got that mover’s disease It’s a one-stop shop For that hot sweat drop And be here now with me Won’t you be here now with me Tonight with me, tonight with me Won’t you cut it up and dance all over me Tonight with me, tonight with me Won’t you cut it up and dance all over me Cut it up and dance all over me Cut it up and dance all over me Dance, dance, dance Let it be, be, be Dance all over me C’mon and dance, dance, dance Let it be, be, be Dance all over me Tonight with me, tonight with me Won’t you cut it up and dance all over me Tonight with me, tonight with me Won’t you cut it up and dance all over me Tonight with me, tonight with me Won’t you cut it up and dance all over me Tonight with me, tonight with me Won’t you cut it up and dance all over me

沒有留言: