2022年12月22日 星期四

Victoria's Secret

Choreographer : Karen Hannaford (NZ) - October 2022
Descriptions: 32 Count , 2 Wall , Improver level line dance
Music: Victoria’s Secret - Jax







編舞者Demo




Music (MV)


 



God I wish somebody would told me when I was younger That all bodies aren’t the same Photoshop, itty bitty models on magazine covers Told me I was overweight I stopped eating what a bummer Can’t have carbs and a hot girl summer If I could go back and tell myself when I was younger I’d say, psst I know Victoria’s Secret Girl you wouldn’t believe She’s an old man who lives in Ohio Making money off of girls like me Cashing in on body issues Selling skin and bones with big boobs I know Victoria’s Secret She was made up by a dude I wish somebody would have told me that thighs of thunder Meant normal human thighs The fucking pressure I was under To lose my appetite And fight the cellulite With Hunger Games like every night If I could go back and tell myself when I was younger I’d say psst— I know Victoria’s Secret Girl you wouldn’t believe She’s an old man who lives in Ohio Making money off of girls like me Cashing in on body issues Selling skin and bones with big boobs I know Victoria’s Secret She was made up by a dude I know Victoria’s Secret…

沒有留言: