2023年2月26日 星期日

Lovers Who Wander

Choreographer : Mikael Mölsä (FIN) - 12 February 2023
Descriptions: 32 Count , 4 Wall , Beginner level line dance
Music: Lovers Who Wander - Dion : (Album: Lovers Who Wander)




編舞者Demo





Music (MV)




When she kissed me I was born and she said goodbye And I knew right away I was born to cry Now I'm happy and the joke's on her 'Cause I found that place for lover's who wander She took my love, said she's not comin' back So my world and my sky was all turnin' black Now I see the light, I'm wise to her 'Cause I found that place for lovers who wander, yeah A walkin' around thinkin' about her Never thought I could live without her She broke my heart, I really showed it Look at me now, you'd never know it Now my story can be told with a smiling face I'm the luckiest guy in the human race My loving dreams have gone for her 'Cause I found that place for lover's who wander, yeah


 

沒有留言: