2023年3月25日 星期六

Pleaser

Pleaser Line Dance
Choreographer : Kate Sala (UK) - March 2023
Descriptions: 32 Count , 2 Wall , Beginner level line dance
Music: people pleaser - Cat Burns




編舞者Demo



Music (MV)





I hate confrontation, It makes me uncomfortable, My brain goes hazy, racing, When i get vulnerable Lose lose situation Delaaaaaaaying communication, Just Makes it worse I wish i could just say it straight away Pre Oh i hate being this way, Learnt it from such a young age, My needs and wants ain’t important Anyway Hey hey When you say something's wrong I just wanna make it better But i’ve realized, That you just wanted me to listen, but listen when i see you cry I Can’t stand what i feel Inside I just want fix ya, Guess i’m what they call a people pl pleaser V2 I’ve put my comfort behind, Everyone else all my life, And It's so hard to describe Unless you do it to, I know Lose lose situation Delaaaaaaaying communication, Just Makes it worse I should said it straight away Pre Oh i hate being this way, Learnt it from such a young age, My needs and wants ain’t important Anyway

沒有留言: