2023年4月11日 星期二

Hillbilly Hippie

Choreographer : Ed Evangelista (USA) - November 2022
Descriptions: 32 Count , 4 Wall , Improver level line dance
Music: Hillbilly Hippie - Lainey Wilson




編舞者Demo





Music (MV)


 



F250 with a daisy on the dash God, guns, country bumper sticker on the back Throwback bell rangin britches fit like a Friday night Mama’s got chicken popping in the crisco Deddy prays for rain so the green money grows Barefoot barbed wire boondocks til I tie dye Hillbilly hippie Right down to the bone A little Mississippi Whole lotta rolling stone All peace and love up until I ain’t Willied up with a whiskey drank Hillbilly hippie All day long Hand me downs hangin out on the clothesline Crystal on my neck bringing on the good vibes Walmart wild heart guitars that’d be me Hillbilly hippie Right down to the bone A little Mississippi Whole lotta rolling stone All peace and love up until I ain’t Willied up with a whiskey drank Hillbilly hippie All day long Hey Red as the roads running through my veins Free as the wind and amazing grace Lost as a feather from a bluebird wing Wild as I wanna be Just as wild Well I’m wild as I wanna be Hillbilly hippie Right down to the bone A little Keith Whitley Whole lotta rolling stone All peace and love up until I ain’t Willied up with a whiskey drank Hillbilly hippie All day long All day All day long I’m just a hillbilly hillbilly hippie Ooohhh hillbilly hippie All day All day long

沒有留言: