2023年5月15日 星期一

Smoke

Smoke Line Dance
Choreographer : RockinMary Dewez (FR) - 2022
Descriptions: 32 Count , 4 Wall , Improver level line dance
Music: Blowin’ Smoke - Teddy Swims






編舞者Demo






Music (MV)


 



Maybe it’s the midnight air Something bout the summer night Maybe it’s the stars up there That made me say what’s on my mind I love the way you twist your hair I’m seeing how you roll your eyes I’m watching how your cheeks turn red Must mean I’m doing something right I ain’t just blowin’ smoke Girl tonight you look so beautiful This must be a blessing I just had to take a second Step outside and catch my breath and let you know Promise that I ain’t just blowin’ smoke Let’s go somewhere where we can be alone roll one up and burn it Extra slow until the morning Feeling like I had to come and let you know Maybe you were heaven sent Or maybe it’s a waste of time But I’m willing to take that bet So darling will you roll the dice You already know you’re a ten and it shows Everyone hoping you walked in alone So stop me if I say too much Cause I can never say enough I ain’t just blowin’ smoke But girl tonight you look so beautiful This must be a blessing I just had to take a second Step outside and catch my breath and let you know Promise that I ain’t just blowin’ smoke Let’s go somewhere where we can be alone roll one up and burn it Extra slow until the morning Feeling like I had to come and let you know I ain’t just blowin’ You already know you’re a ten and it shows Everyone hoping you came here alone So stop me if I say too much Cause I can never say enough I ain’t just blowin’ smoke But girl tonight you look so beautiful This must be a blessing I just had to take a second Step outside and catch my breath and let you know Promise that I ain’t just blowin’ smoke Let’s go somewhere where we can be alone We’ll roll one up and burn it Extra slow until the morning Feeling like I had to come and let you know I promise that I ain’t just blowin’

沒有留言: