2023年7月6日 星期四

2B3

2B3 Line Dance
Choreographer : Kate Sala (UK), Guillaume Richard (FR) & Tiphanie Hansel (FR) - June 2023
Descriptions: 32 Count , 4 Wall , Improver level line dance
Music: Good Time - Sheppard






編舞者Demo







Music (MV)




I wanna spend my money where the days are sunny and bright I wanna find some people who don't mind no sleeping cause I'll be up tonight I wanna live and let love fly with the birds in the sky And I know that you ain't disagreeing So come on, I just wanna be free yeah. So let’s not hesitate a moment longer Open up your heart with me Let it float and just keep singing I’m just looking for a good time Wanna take a never ending holiday Margaritas on the coastline At a beach that feels so far away But I'm really just a punchline Cause I already have an amazing view Always looking for a good time But my best time is always with you. I plant flowers in the city cause I want it looking pretty somehow I’m gonna chase that feeling where I’m higher than the ceiling and my heads up in the clouds I’m sick of high rise livin’ and bad vibes bringin’ me down Yeah and I know that you ain’t disagreeing So cmon, take a chance to be free, yeah! I just wanna have a good time Have a good time Have a good, good time With you, with you

 

沒有留言: