2023年7月7日 星期五

Standards

Standards Line Dance
Choreographer : Roy Verdonk (NL), Glenn Ball (UK) & Emma Whillans (USA) - May 2023
Descriptions: 64 Count , 1 Wall , Phrased Low Intermediate level line dance
Music: Standards - Leslie Odom, Jr.



編舞者Demo




Music (MV)




(They call me Mr. Tibbs) When it was crumbs, scraps, pennies, pats Everything was fine They treat me like a loaded gun When I ask for what is mine Always try to dim my light, no matter how bright I shine I’ve got my standards, and I’ll never let em die Not because of pride You’re not bleeding me dry Cannot abide I got my head on a swivel this time Why would I let you just twist it aside I catch a fever when they aimin’ at the way I live my life These are my standards I ain’t gon’ never never let em die I ain’t gon’ never never let em die I ain’t gon never never let em die These are my standards When I called for help You didn’t pick up your phone You saw my kingly potential So you kept me from my throne The truth is I’m demonized for standing my own ground So you push me to the deep end hoping I’d drown But I got my, I got my… I ain’t gon’ never never let em die I ain’t gon’ never never let em die I ain’t gon’ never never let em die These are my standards Cause I won’t let ya treat me so unfair Don’t I deserve my God-given share Whether I’ve got a dollar or I’m a billionaire These are my standards I ain’t gon’ never never let them die Because of pride Losing my spine (cannot abide) I got my head on a swivel this time Why would I let ya I catch a fever when they aimin’ at the way I live my life These are my standards That I’m never lettin’ die

 

沒有留言: