2023年8月2日 星期三

Honey, I'm So High

Choreographer : José Miguel Belloque Vane (NL) & Colin Ghys (BEL) - June 2023
Descriptions: 32 Count , 4 Wall , Improver level line dance
Music: Honey, I’m So High (From the Netflix Film ‘A Beautiful Life’) - Christopher




編舞者Demo




Music (MV)


Have you ever been dancing through the fields Thinking to yourself this is too good to be real Ha-a-aha-aha-ah Ha-a-aha-aha-ah Have you ever seen a castle in your dreams That's what it sometimes feels like to me, oh-oh Ha-a-aha-aha-ah And I know now Every part of me says you So I'm letting go of Everything I know is true Honey, I'm so high Lost my way Honey, I'm so wild Bound to fail Ooh, ooh Ooh, ooh Have you ever been feeling so alive Thinking to yourself this is too good to be right Ha-a-aha-aha-ah Ha-a-aha-aha-ah I can break the rules but never these chains If you don't love me now you probably never will, no-oh Ha-a-aha-aha-ah And I know now Every part of me says you So I'm letting go of Everything I know is true Honey, I'm so high Lost my way Honey, I'm so wild Bound to fail Ooh, ooh I'm telling you Ooh, ooh And I know now Every part of me says you So I'm letting go of Everything I know is true Honey, I'm so high Lost my way Honey, I'm so wild Bound to fail Ooh, ooh Honey, I'm so Ooh, ooh


 

沒有留言: