2023年8月13日 星期日

Love Don't Care

Choreographer : Harry Samana (INA) - July 2023
Descriptions: 32 Count , 4 Wall , Beginner level line dance
Music: Love Don't Care - Debbie Gibson



編舞者Demo




Music (MV)



It’s 2am, she’s alone Head on the pillow The phone next to her Will he text her? No… She knows he already knows She put her heart on that post Just hoping he would notice Ohhhh…. You know it’s out of your control Take it from me girl, I know Love don’t care If you’re ready… and, Love don’t care A thing about time Love don’t care If you’re strong or unsteady Don’t give a damn Who you got on your mind Ohhh…. Ahhh ahhh ahhh Ohhh…. You’d think I’d learned it by now But here I am and How am I to fight this feeling Here I’m sayin’ all this stuff But, I’m no match for your love It’s my heart takin’ the beating Ohhhh I can’t pretend, I can’t let go Oh man I know Love don’t care If you’re ready, and Love don’t care A thing about time Love don’t care If you’re strong or unsteady Don’t give a damn Who you got on your mind Love don’t wait For no-nobody Gotta take love’s hand When it asks you to dance…and, Love will break The strongest somebody But, love… I’m still gonna give you a chance Ohhh… Ahhh ahhh ahhh Ohhh… Oh man I know Love I care And I’m ready Yeah, I’m right there And, I’m taking you on Take my hand Hold me steady ‘Cause love you’re the stuff dreams are built upon Ohhh… Ahhh ahhh ahhh Ohhh… Love don’t care If you’re ready…and, Love don’t care A thing about time Love don’t care If you’re strong or unsteady Don’t give a damn Who you got on your mind It’s 2am, she’s alone Head on the pillow The phone next to her Will he text her? No…


 

沒有留言: