2019年11月23日 星期六

Cherry On Top

Choreographer :  Debbie Rushton, Guillaume RICHARD, Darren Bailey – October 2019     
Descriptions:  80 Count , 2 Wall ,  Phrased Advanced    level line dance
Music: Gimme Gimme by Johnny Stimson        
 



編舞者Demo



Music (MV)





hyperfocus my attention on ya baby    selfish new dimension in my mind    you’re exotic like a diamond i can’t shake ya    my sticky aunt jemima sugar high     ooh la la can i get a pure injection of you  ooh la la  i just wanna drink you down   ooh la la  i’m telling you just can’t live without you   i need you right now        cause you got me going   gimme gimme gimme gimme  gimme gimme gimme that loving want you to lemme lemme lemme lemme  lemme get a cherry on top  i’ve got this feeling in my chest a thump a thump thumpin want you to gimme gimme gimme gimme  gimme gimme gimme don’t stop gimme gimme gimme gimme don’t stop gimme gimme gimme gimme don’t stop hypnotize me like a cobra, girl you’re charming caught ya like pneumonia in my lungs fascinated by your figure i get drowsy your finger’s on the trigger i’m your gun ooh la la can i get a pure injection of you ooh la la i just wanna drink you down ooh la la i’m telling you just can’t live without you i need you right now cause you got me going gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme that loving want you to lemme lemme lemme lemme lemme get a cherry on top i’ve got this feeling in my chest a thump a thump thumpin want you to gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme don’t stop gimme gimme gimme gimme don’t stop gimme gimme gimme gimme don’t stop give me your love tonight baby you’re taking over my mind and i’m losing control give me your love tonight baby show me what it feels like and i won’t let go gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme that loving want you to lemme lemme lemme lemme lemme get a cherry on top i’ve got this feeling in my chest a thump a thump thumpin want you to gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme don’t stop gimme gimme gimme gimme don’t stop gimme gimme gimme gimme don’t stop   

沒有留言: