2020年9月24日 星期四

Rhythm

 Rhythm  Line Dance
Choreographer :   Ria Vos (NL) - March 2020  
Descriptions: 32 Count , 4 Wall ,  Beginner      level line dance
Music:  "Rhythm" - Rick Vito  





編舞者Demo



Music (MV)


Rhythm, the world is saying
Rhythm, my soul keeps playing
Everybody’s rhythm mad,
And I love that rhythm too!

Rhythm, my heart is crying
Rhythm, my soul is sighing
Everybody’s rhythm mad
And I love that rhythm too!

(BRIDGE)
When I hear that rhapsody in blue
Makes me want to swing my rhythm too
But what can I do?

Rhythm, my soul is saying
Rhythm, my heart is playing
Everybody’s rhythm mad and I love that rhythm too!

Rhythm, hmm-hmm, rhythm hmm-hmm
Everybody’s rhythm mad and I love that rhythm too!

Rhythm, my heart is saying
Rhythm, my soul is playing
Everybody’s rhythm mad and I love that rhythm too

沒有留言: