2021年3月6日 星期六

One Of Us (CBA 2021)

Choreographer : Mark Furnell (UK) & Chris Godden (UK) - January 2021   
Descriptions: 30 Count , 2 Wall ,  Improver    level line dance
Music:  One of Us - ABBA   
(Demo





編舞者Demo



Music (MV)



They passed me by
All of those great romances
You were, I felt, robbing me
Of my rightful chances
My picture clear
Everything seemed so easy
And so I dealt you the blow
One of us had to go
Now it's different, I want you to know
One of us is crying, one of us is lying
In a lonely bed
Staring at the ceiling
Wishing she was somewhere else instead
One of us is lonely, one of us is only
Waiting for a call
Sorry for herself, feeling stupid, feeling small
Wishing she had never left at all
I saw myself
As a concealed attraction
I felt you kept me away
From the heat and the action
Just like a child
Stubborn and misconceiving
That's how I started the show
One of us had to go
Now I'm changed and I want you to know
One of us is crying, one of us is lying
In a lonely bed
Staring



沒有留言: