2021年4月19日 星期一

VHS (Very Hot Summer)

Choreographer : Rob Holley (USA) & Lynne Martino (USA) - June 2019    
Descriptions: 32 Count , 4 Wall ,  Improver     level line dance
Music: VHS - Thomas Rhett : (Amazon mp3 download)  
(Demo



編舞者Demo


Music (MV)



 We got that top down on a old jeep
Rolling through the country
Yeah, just two hearts and a backbeat
Spending all our money
On a bag of ice and a case of Light
It's about a thousand Fahrenheit (yeah)
No need to check the weather long as we're together
It's gon' be a V-H-S (whoa)
Soon as I saw them palm trees on your T-shirt dress (whoa)
Yeah, I felt my whole body break into a sweat (oh yeah)
I'm like, "S-O-S"
Hands on fire when I hold you
I can guarantee it's gonna be a very hot summer, me and you
We'll be all over each other like we do (all over each other, baby)
All day underneath the covers, ooh
It's gonna be another very hot summer with you
Hot summer with you, now, oh
Got a swan float from the Ron Jon
Let's go find some water
'Cause it's popping off like


沒有留言: