2021年6月7日 星期一

Broke As

 Broke As Line Dance
Choreographer : Joshua Talbot (AUS) - January 2021  
Descriptions: 32 Count , 4 Wall , Intermediate   level line dance
Music:   Broke (feat. Thomas Rhett) - Teddy Swims  
(Demo)  



編舞者Demo




Music (MV)



 Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
I'm so used to being broke But not no more I'm buying all the things I never could afford Like what the hell? Top shelf We gon' toast tonight to temporary wealth Mama told me baby, save it, knowing me I probably won't All this money in my pocket gotta go I'm so used to being broke (One, two, three) Remember days like just last week There wasn't nothin' in the kitchen left to eat Girl, what you want? (What you want?) Go pick it out (Pick it out) My wallet looking bigger than my belly now Girl, what a shame (What a shamе) They slept on me (Yеah, yeah, yeah) They're coming back and now they crawling on their knees Ain't nothing changed (Yeah, yeah) Same old me (Yeah) Came up on some change but that doesn't change a thing I'm so used to being broke But not no more I'm buying all the things I never could afford Like what the hell? (What the hell?) Top shelf (Top shelf) We gon' toast tonight to temporary wealth Mama told me baby, save it, knowing me I probably won't All this money in my pocket gotta go I'm so used to being broke Yeah, uh Dropping out of college, said goodbye to that degree (Oh yeah) Playing every college party from Georgia to Tennessee (Let's go) Packin' six up in a van Six string in my hands Circlin' in parking lots Drinkin' Natty out the can (Yeah) Ain't sayin' that I'm rich but I couple dollars to blow (You know, yeah, you know) Yeah, we gon' celebrate tonight (Aw yeah) With some champagne on some ice (Ooh) 'Cause you can't take it with you when you go I'm so used to being broke (Broke) But not no more (Not no more) I'm buying all the things I never could afford (Never could afford) Like what the hell? (What the hell?) Top shelf (Top shelf) We gon' toast tonight to temporary wealth (Ooh, ooh) Mama told me baby, save it, knowing me I probably won't All this money in my pocket gotta go I'm so used to being broke Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah (Ah) One, two, three

沒有留言: