2021年7月4日 星期日

Tijuana

Tijuana Line Dance
Choreographer : Britt Beresik (USA) - February 2021
Descriptions: 32 Count , 4 Wall , Improver level line dance
Music: Tijuana - Jon Robert Hall



編舞者Demo




Music (MV)




[Verse 1]
These city walls are closing in
And I wish I could hold ya hand
In a cabana down in Mexico
These day to days are loosing flavour
I ain't got the cash to take ya
Better find another way to go

[Pre-Chorus]
Yeah you say
When we takin'
A vacation?
I can't take much more
So I say
Just be patient
We're still savin'
But what we're waiting for

[Chorus]
Lets act like Tijuana
Right here in California
It's all the same when I got you
Just let that margarita
Make you my señorita
Maybe we'll cross a line or two
I know we're not south of the border
But don't this kinda make you wonder
Are we in Tijuana?
Are we in Tijuana?

沒有留言: