2021年8月13日 星期五

Darling Won't You?

Choreographer : Mathew Sinyard (UK) - December 2020
Descriptions: 32 Count , 4 Wall , Improver level line dance
Music: Dance With Me - Niko Moon




編舞者Demo



Music (MV)



 [Verse 1]
Well it's hot in Nevada And I ain't had a lotta luck Since I came into town But I knew I was all in Soon as you came walking up I was laying 'em down Something 'bout the way you look tonight Shining brighter than those neon Vegas lights Got me feeling like I wanna roll the dice And try my luck with you [Chorus] Darling won’t you dance with me I wanna be the man that you’re holding on to Come on, take a chance on me The music’s feeling right, baby we can’t lose Yeah, you and me together Spinnin’ like a record Let me sweep you off your feet Darling won’t you dance, dance with me [Verse 2] Ain't no sleeping in this city So honey are you with me? Ain't no telling where this could go And they say what happens here Yeah, it stays right here I don't care if everyone knows Something 'bout the way you look tonight Shining brighter than those neon Vegas lights Got me feeling like I wanna roll the dice And try my luck with you [Chorus] Darling won’t you dance with me I wanna be the man that you’re holding on to Come on, take a chance on me The music’s feeling right, baby we can’t lose Yeah, you and me together Spinnin’ like a record Let me sweep you off your feet Darling won’t you dance, dance with me All you gotta do is take my hand And give me a shot Yeah it's true, I'm a gambling man Girl, I'm liking my odds [Chorus] Darling won’t you dance with me I wanna be the man you can hold on to Come on, take a chance on me The music’s feeling right, baby we can’t lose Yeah, you and me together Spinnin’ like a record Let me sweep you off your feet Darling won’t you dance, Darling won’t you dance, Darling won’t you dance, dance with me

沒有留言: