2022年1月25日 星期二

When You Hold Me Tonight

Choreographer : Micaela Svensson Erlandsson (SWE) - January 2022
Descriptions: 32 Count , 4 Wall , Beginner level line dance
Music: Don't Close Your Eyes - Christopher King





編舞者Demo



Music (MV)



I know you loved him, a long time ago Even now in my arms, you still want him I know But darling this time, your memories die When you hold me tonight, don't close your eyes Don't close your eyes, let it be me
Don't pretend it's him, in some fantasy Darling just once, let yesterday go And you'll find more love than you'll ever know Just hold me tight, when you love me tonight And don't close your eyes
Maybe I've, been a fool, holding on all this time Lying here in your arms, knowing he's in your mind But I keep hoping someday, that you'll see the light Let it be tonight and don't close your eyes
Don't close your eyes, let it be me Don't pretend it's him, in some fantasy Darling just once, let yesterday go And you'll find more love than you'll ever know Just hold me tight, when you love me tonight And don't close your eyes
Don't close your eyes, let it be me Don't pretend it's him, in some fantasy Darling just once, let yesterday go And you'll find more love than you'll ever know Just hold me tight, when you love me tonight And don't close your eyes Just hold me tight, when you love me tonight, And don't close your eyes

 

沒有留言: