2022年9月27日 星期二

Crispy Chicken

Choreographer : Brandon Zahorsky (USA) - July 2022
Descriptions: 32 Count , 4 Wall , High Improver level line dance
Music: Praise The Lord (feat. Thomas Rhett) - BRELAND




編舞者Demo





Music (MV)

 


Praise the Lord for southern women, Hemi engines, crispy chicken Praise the Lord for east Atlanta, Country Grammar, and my nana Praise the Lord that I got everything I want and need and more I might turn up on Saturday, but first thing Sunday morn I praise the Lord Praise the Lord for sister Julie, big ol’ hat and tambourine She keeps playing when we’re shoutin’, doesn’t know that she’s off beat Praise the Lord for my bartender, turns a single into two We went crazy out there last night, we need saving in this pew It don’t matter how you worship, sinner, saint, win or lose Praise the Lord for southern women, Hemi engines, crispy chicken Praise the Lord for east Atlanta, Country Grammar, and my nana Praise the Lord that I got everything I want and need and more I might turn up on Saturday, but first thing Sunday morn I praise the Lord He rockin’ with me that’s for sure Praise the Lord He rockin’ with me that’s for sure Praise the Lord Praise the Lord for my three babies and the one that’s on the way All the words up in the good book and dirt up on my Chevrolet Praise the Lord for Sunday morning and paycheck Friday afternoons For cold beer conversations and broken cowboy boots It don’t matter how you worship, sinner, saint, win or lose Praise the Lord for southern women, Hemi engines, crispy chicken Praise the Lord for east Atlanta, Country Grammar, and my nana Praise the Lord that I got everything I want and need and more I might turn up on Saturday but first thing Sunday morn I praise the Lord He rockin’ with me that’s for sure Praise the Lord He rockin’ with me that’s for sure Praise the Lord


 

沒有留言: