2022年9月9日 星期五

Waltz Mon Ami, Mon Ange

Choreographer : Karen Lee (TW) - September 2022
Descriptions: 24 Count , 4 Wall , Beginner waltz level line dance
Music: Mon Ami, Mon Ange (My Friend, My Angel) - Waltz Music (Amazing Love Song),  Or Mon Ami, Mon Ange - Lisa Angell





編舞者Demo





Music (MV)





 


ENGLISH LYRICS: It's more than love Much stronger than tenderness It's an emergency exit. No ring, no promise There will never be drama And our kisses on the mouth It's just so our two hearts touch each other My friend, my angel, My mirror, my luck, My half of orange My god, my preference My friend, my YOU, My night sun When my heart is cold My raft, my survival Crazy laughs and walks The four-handed piano Masquerade parties Morning coffee That you cry on my shoulder Or that I laugh at yours It's just so our two hearts learn each other My friend, my sky My mirror, my double, The one I call When my life is troubled My friend, my everything My rock, my stone My most beautiful jewel My other me, my brother Nothing can break me, destroy me As long as there's your arms, your smile Even when life takes you far away from your travels There is always a chain above the clouds Our rendezvous under the moon, each in his corner of the world It's just so that our two hearts merge My friend, my angel, My mirror, my luck, My half of orange My god, my preference My friend, my roof, My night sun When my heart is cold My raft, my survival My friend, my sky My mirror, my double, The one I call When my life is troubled My friend, my everything My rock, my stone My most beautiful jewel My other me, my brother...

沒有留言: