2022年10月19日 星期三

Remix Of Love

Remix Of Love Line Dance
Choreographer : Gary O'Reilly (IRE) - October 2022
Descriptions: 32 Count , 4 Wall , Absolute Beginner level line dance
Music: Love Story Remix (I Love You) (TikTok Dance) - DJ Gotta : (Spotify)




編舞者Demo




Music (MV)




Is this in my head? I don't know what to think He knelt to the ground and pulled out a ring And said "marry me, Juliet" You'll never have to be alone I love you and that's all I really know I talked to your dad, go pick out a white dress It's a love story, baby, just say Marry me, Juliet You'll never have to be alone I love you and that's all I really know I talked to your dad, go pick out a white dress It's a love story, baby, just say, "yes" Oh-oh-oh... We were both young when I first saw you I close my eyes and the flashback starts I'm standin' there On a balcony in summer air See the lights, see the party, the ball gowns See you make your way through the crowd And say, "hello" Little did I know That you were Romeo, you were throwin' pebbles And my daddy said, "stay away from Juliet" And I was cryin' on the staircase Beggin' you, "please don't go" And I said Romeo, take me somewhere we can be alone I'll be waiting, all there's left to do is run You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess It's a love story, baby, just say, "yes" Romeo, take me somewhere we can be alone I'll be waiting, all there's left to do is run You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess It's a love story, baby, just say, "yes" Romeo, save me, I've been feeling so alone I keep waiting for you, but you never come Is this in my head? I don't know what to think He knelt to the ground and pulled out a ring And said, "marry me, Juliet" You'll never have to be alone I love you and that's all I really know I talked to your dad, go pick out a white dress It's a love story, baby, just say Marry me, Juliet You'll never have to be alone I love you and that's all I really know I talked to your dad, go pick out a white dress It's a love story, baby, just say, "yes" Oh-oh-oh...


 

沒有留言: