2023年1月18日 星期三

Dangerous Men

Dangerous Men Line Dance
Choreographer : Adam Åstmar (SWE), Jonno Liberman (USA), Jonas Dahlgren (SWE) & John Robinson (USA) - November 2022
Descriptions: 32 Count , 2 Wall , Intermediate level line dance
Music: Dangerous Man - Valley Of Wolves : (iTunes)




編舞者Demo







Music (MV)


They say I’m a wanted man Hold the line and break the fire I’m setting all the captives free But I’m hanging by a wire All those suckers know my name But I just gotta fight the fight They love to play those dirty games From the dark will come a light Look out I’m coming Look out I’m a dangerous man I’m a dangerous man I will survive I’ll stand and fight Better run and hide Cause I’m a dangerous man Shaking like the holy ghost Better run and be afraid They tremble when they hear my voice I knew there would come a day They say I’m a wanted man They got a bounty on my head They’re drawing lines up in the sand But I'll rise up from the dead Look out, Imma troubled man Look out I’m a dangerous man I’m a dangerous man I will survive I’ll stand and fight Better run and hide Cause I’m a dangerous man Look out I’m coming Look out Look out, Imma troubled man Look out I’m a dangerous man I’m a dangerous man I will survive I’ll stand and fight Better run and hide Cause I’m a dangerous man I will survive Gonna stand and fight Cause I’m a dangerous man



 

沒有留言: