2023年2月16日 星期四

Marry Me

Marry Me Line Dance
Choreographer : Dee Musk (UK) - January 2023
Descriptions: 64 Count , 2 Wall , Improver level line dance
Music: Marry Me - Olly Murs


編舞者Demo



Music (MV)




You should meet me all dressed in white Cos I’m the best when your by my side Cos I swear you the one And I know what I want So ask around cos ya know I’m right No more wasting time let's face it Take my hand cos if we don't try then I guess we'll never know All these lights Don't compare to the way you shine You came in and you blew my mind Yeh I think it's time you marry me You on me We be dancing like 123 Got me talking like a b c I think it's time you marry me Yeah yeah ooh oohhhh Yeah yeah ooh oohhhh I think that you should say yeah Yeah I think it's time you marry me You make a man drop to his knees And while I’m down I could give you a ring No more wasting time let's face it Take my hand cos if we don't try then I guess we'll never know All these lights Don't compare to the way you shine You came in and you blew my mind Yeh I think it's time you marry me You on me We be dancing like 123 Got me talking like a b c I think it's time you marry me Yeah yeah ooh oohhhh Yeah yeah ooh oohhhh I think that you should say yeah Yeah I think it's time you marry me No more wasting time let's face it Take my hand cos if we don't try then i guess we'll never know No more wasting time let's face it Take my hand cos if we don't try then i guess we'll never know All these lights Don't compare to the way you shine You came in and you blew my mind Yeh I think it's time you marry me You on me We be dancing like 123 Got me talking like a b c I think it's time you marry me Yeah yeah ooh oohhhh Yeah yeah ooh oohhhh I think that you should say yeah Yeah I think it's time you marry me

 

沒有留言: