2023年4月2日 星期日

Hand on Heart

Hand on Heart Line Dance
Choreographer : Guillaume Richard (FR) & Debbie Rushton (UK) - February 2023
Descriptions: 32 Count , 4 Wall , Intermediate level line dance
Music: Whistle - Jax Jones & Calum Scott






編舞者Demo





Music (MV)


Baby if we only got tonight Then I wanna spend it by your side If you want to give love one last try Then put your hand on your heart and whistle Baby if we only got tonight Then I wanna spend it by your side If you want to give love one last try Then put your hand on your heart and whistle And I'll come back to you Whistle Whistle Put your hand on your heart and whistle Make it right Can I change your mind I'll do anything give me one more try I'll be there If you want me to Give me one last chance To be there for you Baby if we only got tonight Then I wanna spend it by your side If you want to give love one last try Then put your hand on your heart and whistle And I'll come back to you Whistle Whistle Put your hand on your heart and whistle and I'll come back to you If you call me now Running back to you If you want me now I'll be there for you Running back to you If you want me now I'll be there for you Whistle Whistle Whistle Put your heart on your heart and whistle Baby if we only got tonight Then I wanna spend it by your side If you want to give love one last try Then put your hand on your heart and whistle And I'll come back to you Whistle Whistle Put your hand on your heart and whistle And I'll come back to you


 

沒有留言: