2023年5月17日 星期三

Hey Cowboy

Hey Cowboy Line Dance
Choreographer : M.C. Richardson (USA) - April 2023
Descriptions: 32 Count , 2 Wall , Improver level line dance
Music: Hey Cowboy - Devon Cole






編舞者Demo




Music (MV)



Ripped jeans hanging by the back door James Dean, I know what you came for Meet me underneath the chandelier Hey you, lookin’ like a wild one Nice boots, think I got the same ones You’re cute, maybe we could split some beers Hey Cowboy With that look in your eyes Need a lipstick stain on your whiskey ice Hey Cowboy Whatcha doing tonight? Know a place downtown with a vacant sign Giddy up cowboy, if you’re down to ride You can keep your boots on if you like You can keep your boots on baby I’m a woman, not a lady Burt’s bees coconut chapstick Wet tee contest on the back deck Got me howling at the full moon Love the way you look at me Blow me like a tumbleweed Hold me down and wrangle me Tie me up and set me free Hey Cowboy With that look in your eyes Need a lipstick stain on your whiskey ice Hey Cowboy Whatcha doing tonight? Know a place downtown with a vacant sign Giddy up cowboy, if you’re down to ride You can keep your boots on if you like You can keep your boots on baby I’m a woman, not a lady You can take me into your arms When the dawn breaks, I’ll be long gone Riding off into the sunrise You were just a good time, boy You can take me into your arms When the dawn breaks, I’ll be long gone Riding off into the sunrise You were never my guy Hey Cowboy With that look in your eyes Need a lipstick stain on your whiskey ice Hey Cowboy Whatcha doing tonight? Know a place downtown with a vacant sign Giddy up cowboy, if you’re down to ride You can keep your boots on if you like You can keep your boots on baby I’m a woman, not a lady


 

沒有留言: