2023年9月27日 星期三

Slide a ¼

Slide a 1/4 Line Dance
Choreographer : Fred Whitehouse (IRE) & Shane McKeever (N.IRE) - August 2023
Descriptions: 32 Count , 4 Wall , Intermediate level line dance
Music: Still Gonna Be - Brandon Davis




編舞者Demo




Music (MV)



Yeah I can say the sun'll rise up in the West And I can say a gambler’s gonna win every bet Yeah I can say the sky is green and the grass is blue Like I can say I’m over you I can slide a quarter in the jukebox get lost I can pour a double whiskey over ice all night I can tell myself my heart don’t hurt like hell Try to wish you back until the break of dawn But you're still gonna be gone, gone, gone Gone, gone, gone This bar still gonna shut down at three They'll always bottle Jack down in Tennessee You're sure as Georgia’s got peaches and Florida’s got beaches You sure ain't coming back to me I can slide a quarter in the jukebox get lost I can pour a double whiskey over ice all night I can tell myself my heart don’t hurt like hell Try to wish you back until the break of dawn But you're still gonna be gone, gone, gone Gone, gone, gone You’re still gone, I can’t move on You’re still gone, I can’t move on You’re still gone, I can’t move on You’re still gone, I can’t, I can’t But I can slide a quarter in the jukebox get lost I can pour a double whiskey over ice all night I can tell myself my heart don’t hurt like hell Try to wish you back until the break of dawn But you're still gonna be gone, gone, gone Gone, gone, gone You're still gonna be gone, gone, gone Gone, gone, gone

沒有留言: