2023年10月22日 星期日

Tonight You're Lucky

Choreographer : Kevin Formosa (AUS) - June 2023
Descriptions: 48 Count , 4 Wall , Improver level line dance
Music: Lucky - Megan Moroney



編舞者Demo




Music (MV)

 


Weatherman said there’s a 100 percent chance I’m going out There’s a real good chance that I’m gonna burn the whole town down Pretty soon pretty soon (Tell me whatcha gonna do) I got a good intuition I’ma make a bad decision Cause me my phone and the neon’s buzzing three four in and I’m missing your loving We said naw never again and we said we’d be better as friends but come over and don’t overthink it Tonight you’re lucky I’m drinking Best friend said Megyou’re diving off another deep end AND MAYBE I AM are you sure wanna go there sure you wanna jump back in HELL YEAH, I do Pretty soon pretty soon (Tell me whatcha gonna do) tonight my only ambition Is to make a bad decision Cause me my phone and the neon’s buzzing three four in and I’m missing your loving We said naw never again cause we said we’d be better as friends but come over and don’t overthink it Tonight you’re lucky I’m drinking Pick up a couple of lotto tickets Throw in a penny in a well You’re the luckiest man in Tennessee If you can’t tell cause me my phone and the neon’s buzzing three four in and I’m missing your loving we said naw never again and we said we’d be better as friends but come over and don’t overthink it Tonight you’re lucky I’m drinking Boy you’re getting lucky Tonight you’re lucky I’m drinking

沒有留言: