2023年12月4日 星期一

All Joy No Stress

Choreographer : Gail A. Dawson (USA) - November 2023
Descriptions: 32 Count , 4 Wall, Beginner level line dance
Music: All Joy No Stress - Rhett Walker



編舞者Demo




Music (MV)




I got that good news smile on my face

I got that feeling that the world can’t erase There ain’t a single day I let it go to waste I got that good news smile on my face I got that beat beat beating in my heart I got that gospel song rocking in my car A little light gonna get me through the dark I got that beat beat beating in my heart All joy, no stress No worries I’m blessed From early in the morning Till the crickets and the sun done set All joy I'm gonna thank God almighty for the good days I'm gonna thank God almighty for the bad Hand out the window waving bye to my Old ways Thank God almighty I ain’t ever going back Bad news, all joy Rent’s due, all joy In the struggle, all joy In the battle, all joy Yeah life will get you down But there’s a joy still to be found You can’t buy it ‘cause its free So lay your troubles on the ground get to singing with me

沒有留言: