2023年12月6日 星期三

Duly Love

Duly Love Line Dance
Choreographer : Helaine Norman (USA) - December 2023
Descriptions: 32 Count , 4 Wall, Beginner / Improver level line dance
Music: Duly Love - Robin Storm



編舞者Demo




Music (MV)




 VERSE

I’m taking a break when the spring starts, Crossing the street in deep thoughts, Ooh, your everything is the best part, Hmm, babe, you’re all that I want, PRE But I don’t have time for you to be in my life, Well maybe I’ve gone crazy, crazy about your eyes, CHORUS Oh, girl, you’ve got something on me, and I can’t shake it off if you keep on hanging by, Oh, girl, I know that you want me, but if I go with you I’d be living a lie, Oh, oh, oh, everybody knows the feeling of falling in love for a short time, And your smile is so appealing, just for tonight, will you be mine? VERSE Your body moves all over the dancefloor, And I can’t get you out of my sight, Your elegant moves invite me to join you, I wanna kiss you, but it doesn’t feel right, PRE ‘Cause I don’t have time for you to be in my life, Well maybe I’ve gone crazy, crazy about your eyes, CHORUS Oh, girl, you’ve got something on me, and I can’t shake it off if you keep on hanging by, Oh, girl, I know that you want me, but if I go with you I’d be living a lie, Oh, oh, oh, everybody knows the feeling of falling in love for a short time, And your smile is so appealing, just for tonight, will you be mine? CHORUS / OUTRO Oh, girl, you’ve got something on me, and I can’t shake it off if you keep on hanging by, Oh, girl, I know that you want me, but if I go with you I’d be living a lie, Oh, oh, oh, everybody knows the feeling of falling in love for a short time, And your smile is so appealing, just for tonight, will you be mine?

沒有留言: