2024年2月10日 星期六

In Walked You, Easy

Choreographer : Runa (DK) - January 2024
Descriptions: 32 Count , 4 Wall, High Beginner level line dance
Music: In Walked You - William Michael Morgan



編舞者Demo


Music (MV)




I was telling myself I was better off alone Love was an overused word in an overplayed song My heart was beaten up and broken on the brink so I went to get a drink The bartender knew that look and he knew my luck Before I could even sit down, yeah, he was setting me up Last thing I was looking to do was hook up Then I looked up And in walked you on a Saturday night Neon blue lighting up your eyes And the only open seat in the place was next to mine You said do you mind? And we talked like we were old friends How you missed your dad but I remind you of him I’d have bet I was never gonna bet on love again Then in Walked you Like a light in a hurricane, in walked you Splash of red in a world of gray The right two people in the right time and place for once We talked about hometowns and we talked about the band And I don’t even remember when I started holding your hand It was like it was where it was always gonna be Like learning to breathe It was all just a blur but I guess we closed down the bar Cause the next thing I knew we were sitting in the car Under some parking lot stars with your head on my arm I opened my heart And in walked you on a Saturday night Neon blue lighting up your eyes And the only open seat in the place was next to mine You said do you mind? And we talked like we were old friends How you missed your dad but I remind you of him I’d have bet I was never gonna bet on love again Then in Walked you Like a light in a hurricane, in walked you Splash of red in a world of gray The right two people in the right time and place for once Didn’t promise you tomorrow And you didn’t ask But everything I thought about tomorrow Changed just like that When in walked you on a Saturday night Neon blue lighting up your eyes And the only open seat in the place was next to mine You said do you mind? And we talked like we were old friends How you missed your dad but I remind you of him I’d have bet I was never gonna bet on love again Then in Walked you Like a light in a hurricane, in walked you Splash of red in a world of gray The right two people in the right time and place for once It was the last thing I was looking to do I looked up And in walked you And the only empty seat in the place was next to mine I didn’t mind

沒有留言: