2024年2月3日 星期六

Night In

Night In Line Dance
Choreographer : Sascha Wolf (DE) - January 2024
Descriptions: 64 Count , 4 Wall, Beginner level line dance
Music: Night In - Brittney Spencer


編舞者Demo




Music (MV)



You wanna get dressed And hit the town But I'd rather lay low Than run around It’s been a week Felt like three I've got my own idea of VIP Got everything we’ll ever need Here on this couch Blow up your plans And chill with me Cuz we ain’t going out I just want a night in Getting high with friends Not a night on the town killing time again No high heel stumbling down the city streets No drunk boys mumbling can I buy you a drink Turn my phone off Get a little gone All this turning it up ain’t really turning me on I need sweat pants vibing to an old cd And my day ones next to me I just want a night in We can binge snacks And stupid shows Ain’t no bouncer here to tell us when to go Ain’t gotta waste time On any lines Ain’t gotta go broke To catch a vibe Got everything we’ll ever need here on this couch Fuck up your plans And chill with me Cuz we ain’t going out La di da di la di da da da (x3) See I’m just a homegirl Just wanna-be-home girl So can we stay home, girl? Cuz you’re my homegirl | I'm just a homegirl I’d rather be home girl Can we stay home girl Cuz you're my homegirl Please!? I just want a night in

沒有留言: