2024年3月12日 星期二

Lil Boo

Lil Boo Line Dance
Choreographer : Rudi Nunes de Sousa (DE) - February 2024
Descriptions: 32 Count , 4 Wall, High Beginner level line dance
Music: Lil Boo Thang - Paul Russell


編舞者Demo


Music (MV)



You my lil boo thang

So I don’t give a hoot what your dude say girl I know You a lil too tame I’ll be shooting that shot like 2k girl I know Tell ‘em Im tell em I’m next tell ‘em you found a lil something too fresh I know Put a little gold in the teeth And the fit good so I took the doors off the jeep ok I See a brother holding your seat No beef but I’m tryna get to know you at least Don’t take my talking to you wrong I can keep it chill like Sauvignon Blanc Imma keep it real when your man long gone If you looking for a friend then you got the wrong song baby girl what’s good What’s wit Cha If you booked tonight That’s fiction I’m outside No pictures You want me Go figure To the back To the front You a ten l baby girl But I’m the 1 To the back To the front You a ten baby girl But I’m the 1 You my lil boo thang So I don’t give a hoot what your dude say girl I know You a lil too tame I’ll be shooting that shot like 2k girl I know Tell ‘em Im tell em I’m next tell ‘em you found a lil something too fresh I know Aye Girl you got me I’m singing It’s like Oh oh you got the best of my love Oh oh you got the best of my my Oh oh you got the best of my love Oh oh and in that dress I’m like (woah)

沒有留言: