2023年2月22日 星期三

Drinkaby

Drinkaby Line Dance
Choreographer : Rachael McEnaney (USA) - January 2023
Descriptions: 48 Count , 4 Wall , Improver level line dance
Music: Drinkaby - Cole Swindell



編舞者Demo




Music (MV)


 


I got a song, I'm bout to sing itShe left a note, so I started drinkin'Bartender pour anything you want on iceI got a song and it goes like
Jack, Jim, 'quila lime, apple pie, this is myGettin' over her 'til I'm passed out, drinka-
Bye bye, my baby's long goneSadder than a steel in a country songRaise your glasses to the raftersAnd help me sing along tonightTo my I drinkaby
Mm, yeah, I don't know where she's at, could be KentuckyBut all I know is I might get lucky'Cause I'm two shots in with a ten from MississippiThat'll drink Patron, get me gone, and sing along with me
Going Jack, Jim, 'quila lime, apple pie, this is myGettin' over her 'til I'm passed out, drinka-
Bye bye, my baby's long goneSadder than a steel in a country songRaise your glasses to the raftersAnd help me sing along tonightTo my drinkabyYeah, my drinkaby
Oh, let's goHush little cowboy, don't you cryBartender's got you some whiskey on iceAnd if that whiskey ain't a big enough pourDrink another and another 'til you lay down on the floorCome on
This is my drinkaby
And it goes likeJack, Jim, 'quila lime, apple pie, this is myGettin' over her 'til I'm passed out, drinka-
Bye bye, my baby's long goneSadder than a steel in a Haggard songRaise your glasses to the raftersAnd help me sing along tonightTo my drinkaby (bye bye, my baby's long gone)Yeah, my drinkaby bye (sadder than a steel in a country song)Raise your glasses to the raftersAnd help me sing along tonightTo my drinkabyYeah, my drinkabyOh, my drinkaby

沒有留言: