2023年2月21日 星期二

What Makes You Country

Choreographer : Rob Holley (USA) - January 2018
Descriptions: 32 Count , 4 Wall , Beginner level line dance
Music: What Makes You Country - Luke Bryan : (CD: What Makes You Country - iTunes)




編舞者Demo





Music (MV)




People talkin' 'bout what is and what ain't country

What gives 'em a right to wear a pair of beat-up boots? Is it the size of your tires and your fires, or your wild ass buddies? Well, give me a minute, let me hit you with some hometown truth You could be a cowboy on the Texas plain Or a plowboy waitin' on the rain We're all a little different, but we're all the same Everybody doin' their own thing I got my dirt road cred when I was twelve On a no cap tractor halling in bales Backing in boats, fishing landlines Running bird docks through the Georgia pines

沒有留言: